Tuesday 2 June 2009 / 07:33
I SWEAR I AM NEVER GOING TO COOK SQUID IN MY LIFE EVER AGAIN
yuck
now there's like the eeeeeewy, disgusting smell on my hand
a million different soap cant wash it off
idk why!!!!!
& know what
the calamari rings(which is not even crispy) & the stir fried sotong turned out to be quite edible
well, i say edible cause my family didnt get stomachache hahaha
and i anyhow add like see what add what also can become quite nice leh
(btw i added chilli bali, freaking hot i tell you)
so people to fail your homeecon, you have to really present something dam shitty de lah ok

okok i practically marinated all my squid in honey and my dad said it was too sweet but i found it okay
& you know the most grossest part about washing the squid was that
THERE WAS A POOR FISH IN IT
HOW DISGUSTING IS THAT YOU TELL ME
like wt? halfway disgesting urk
after much preparation and sweat(haha, please lor never drip into the food okay)
IM FINISHED AT 9PM!
hahaha and my grandma totally lost her appetite
I had to like force her to eat lah hahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~D:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there was some sucky sheep heart dissection
i think dissection is a horrible thing to do
D: i mean that the sheep is already dead
like still go and tamper with it
& worse right
i think it smells like mutton
??
like rotten mutton haha
very unpleasant D:

okokok 3 more school days to holiday
must ren
HURRAH
Inner Being


Zann Wong.

I aspire to be a marine biologist and discover sea creatures. I wish I could fly and arrive at outer space(: I would love to migrate to Japan. I want to stop SPCA from injecting animals to sleep just because no one has adopted them. I want humans to stop killing animals for food.(lets be vegetarian -.-) .__. Lastly, i want to prove that phenomenal creatures still exists and dinosaurs rule the world under the sea.

applause





runaway


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
credits