total crap day
Friday 5 June 2009 / 05:42
i cut my fringe
which was supposed to be side
but somehow the lady cut too short and now it looks like bangs D:
uneven ones at that
so in the morning i woke up
my fringe was like idk?
suspended, like appearing from all random corners
troubles that actually came along
1. my forehead kept sweating yes
2. i look like the esplanade when the wind blew
3. its hard to clip them up(mine's too short btw)
4. its irritating when i have to keep adjusting my fringe(and i always felt that people who kept touching their hair was vain, little did i know D:)
5. i dont like the, "zann you look really wierd gesture", eyes widen. very demoralising lorrr
6. it sucks when you have to pin up your hair during dance cause when you jump it looks like amanda's palm tree thing. then those little short hair comes falling upon your fore head and becomes centre parting or bangs which looks ugh( i look like those people from ancient china, you know those little kiddy boys who have like adorable small bangs in the middle of nowwhere )
never mind i shall just ignore this stupid problems and carry on life as per normal
hahaha

did i mention that brenda and me missed bio practical today
it totally vanished from my mind until after dance i was like hmm i think i have something on today
OH SHIT BIO SPA! DIE and i was supposed to be in charge of reminding jianwei and brenda lah haha.
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
somehow im kinda sad but yet im laughing
spastic

oh and the good news for today, which totally brightened the shadows my stupid fringe casted upon eyes is that

1. dls finally awoke from his 'i think i will play around with my SYF arrangements, since i have a plentiful of time dream 'to' oh my!! I have wasted just too much time, then thou shall convert everything back to the usual SYF!!' *background claps, screams heard throughout the dance studio* WISE CHOICE MY LORD, SEE!! he shouldnt have even changed the steps men, its like wth? previously we looked like seals rolling across the seashore(obese ones at that), with sand prickling our fins, we had bruises on our elbows okay(metaphor?).

he finally made the right decision phew, wonder why it took him so much time to realise that those were kinda crappy in contrast to what he said about 'GOH CHOK TONG IS THE VIP GUEST FOR THE PERFORMANCE, WE MUST PUT UP A BETTER SHOW'. HAHAHAHAHA ;D;D;D IM GLAD FOR YOU DANCERS, or dls(not)

2nd good news- We went off scot free without e maths lesson :D
3rd- kaiwen PROMISED to give me her fishes when we go to QianHu fish farm haha(though she's keeping 2 of em')

4th- I think i will be going to thomson's studio to have classes!! YAYYYY not in crestar liao hahahahaa woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok anyway just some pictures over the past weeks








oh btw these were taken in plaza Singapura last thursday. It was a dinosaur or extinct animals exhibition i think. tsk, dont you think the piece of meat in the picture above have absolutely no link with the theme, it looks like a muscle to me haha

oh and dont you think this doll looks a little bit creepy. My mother bought it from US idk where but she said there was many kinds but i liked pink so she bought it. IT FREAKS ME OUT THOUGH, and i was like no dont put it in my room!! and now its sitting on my shelf -.-

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA
~The end~
Inner Being


Zann Wong.

I aspire to be a marine biologist and discover sea creatures. I wish I could fly and arrive at outer space(: I would love to migrate to Japan. I want to stop SPCA from injecting animals to sleep just because no one has adopted them. I want humans to stop killing animals for food.(lets be vegetarian -.-) .__. Lastly, i want to prove that phenomenal creatures still exists and dinosaurs rule the world under the sea.

applause





runaway


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
credits