Thursday 25 June 2009 / 07:33
okay 3 more days to school reopen D:
but the school anniversary dinner thing is still going on
so D:
MY HOMEWORK IS SO SCREWED and
i cant believe i even have time for blogging
speaking of which
i watched drag me to hell, peter pan WAHAHAHA, ghosts of girlfriend's past, land of the lost during the holidays
drag me to hell was zzzz
the next day i had a nightmare and my temperature was 38.3 degrees celcius
overshock -.-
1st horror movie i watched in cinemas and turned out to be one of the scariest haha
:D
ghosts of girlfriend's past is nice as well
oh and i want to watch monsters vs aliens
and the elephant man(which is not in cinemas)

dance tmrw from 10am to 5.45pm
zzZzZZZZZZzZzZzzZZZZ
this sucks.
going for postponed father's day dinner tmrw during lunch -.-
and barbecue at Matilda's condo at night hahahaa
oh btw just wanna show you guys something



instant classic right :D!

actually Mr Zann Wong sounds quite nice also lah

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Inner Being


Zann Wong.

I aspire to be a marine biologist and discover sea creatures. I wish I could fly and arrive at outer space(: I would love to migrate to Japan. I want to stop SPCA from injecting animals to sleep just because no one has adopted them. I want humans to stop killing animals for food.(lets be vegetarian -.-) .__. Lastly, i want to prove that phenomenal creatures still exists and dinosaurs rule the world under the sea.

applause





runaway


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
credits