Friday 17 July 2009 / 07:39
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:)))



I CANT BELIEVE WE ACTUALLY GOT TICKETS ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON, THE SECOND DAY WHEN HARRY POTTER CAME OUT IN THE CINEMAS
Watched it at century square since kaiwen said GV was totally booked and full. The four pm slot for csc was full house, so me and kaiwen managed to get seats at the 3rd row from the front at the 4.45 pm show -.-. FANTASTIC!!!!!

okay from what i feel, it's a rather good movie worth watching, since you pay $6 for 2 and a 1/2 hour. I like Draco Malfoy cause i think he looks good in a suit haha and he has good bods. (: but but but i wouldn't say he's the best looking among the other guys.[though i dont think there is actually one]
Dumbledore died D: sad scene, enough to make you sob but not cry. & the adventures were better than the previous harry potter series, about the same as the goblet of fire. Either that or, better.

thats for today
backtracking.........

okay. So 2 days ago, a few kids was screaming their heads off in the exercise ground below my house. OH AND YOU KNOW WHAT, i was sleeping then. When i finally dozed off (after 20 minutes) & only rested for about 15 minutes, there comes the children! not forgetting the noises they were causing. D: trying to get back to sleep, i realised i couldnt due to the ruckus there were making. to say the truth, i almost yelled at them, but i didnt cause i found it quite rude D: soooo
yah, i went to complain to my brother, obviously in a very bad mood
and he said: " shut up and go back to your room lah, come into my room for what". -.- PLEASE LOR, TELL ME, WHERE GOT SUCH BROTHER IN THE WORLD ONE RIGHT. When he come into my room, he take away my computer or sit on my bed and messing up my bed which Rose just made. Oh and he doesn't knock the door when he come in just *whoosh!* & open the door, got wind one somemore. Not nice, sometimes so big until my papers start flying around. Darn you. Really.

Btw, im resolute about not running the 2.4km during the physical fitness test. Really, i run 4 rounds around the small coned area in the field wanna die liao. Cant even catch my breath after an hour, my knee's also hurting. :D!!! After PE, me, Iris, Valerie & Shernise was walking along the lake to the classroom block, when i saw a fish swimming very very desperately near the water. super fast. Then suddenly A TERRAPIN WENT TO BITE THE FISH'S TAIL! WTHECK, FREAKING TORTOISE, then it pulled the fish down the water, and tried to eat it. Then the fish struggled up to the surface again, i think Shernise scared the terrapin off and the fish laid at the bank of the lake breathing with its tail i think torn D:!!!! . But after we left, i think the terrapin will come up again to eat the fish D:!!!!! )))))): i think the fish will die sooner or later because without its tail, other predators will come and devour it cause its "tail handicapped" ;.;!! DAMN SAD! cant get my mind off it, till today.

Primary 6 students went for DSA by dance today at the dance studio. I SO BADLY WANNA WATCH, but they say only the committee members can watch. Unfair lor!!!!! DDDD: i didnt watch it when i was sec 1 due to CDC, sec 2 i also dk why forgot already, and now i cant watch it again. 14 participants. *sigh*

HOWEVER, THE LAST EVENT CHEERED MY UP ;D
MY MOTHER IS COMING BACK TO SINGAPORE IN 2 DAYS TIME YOHO!
Thats sunday morning! & hopefully, i'll see my eclaires when i wake up :D
hehehe
Inner Being


Zann Wong.

I aspire to be a marine biologist and discover sea creatures. I wish I could fly and arrive at outer space(: I would love to migrate to Japan. I want to stop SPCA from injecting animals to sleep just because no one has adopted them. I want humans to stop killing animals for food.(lets be vegetarian -.-) .__. Lastly, i want to prove that phenomenal creatures still exists and dinosaurs rule the world under the sea.

applause





runaway


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
credits