regret-day D:
Saturday 4 July 2009 / 07:14
ah life sucks.
my mum just went to america last week(2nd trip)
ballet is too much for me
i am veryveryvery sick and tired from all the stupid schedules that i've gotten myself into
i'll ache so badly tomorrow and there's ballet again(& the following day)
i shouldn't have signed up for interfound exam
i wish i wasn't born
school sucks
the weather's freaking hot
there's so many tests even on the first few weeks of school
i miss PSG's chicken wing
I FREAKING WANT MY COMPUTER BACK, my brother 'borrowing my computer' is really dampening my mood
i hate his stupid macbook because i cant figure out how to use it
i lost my apple adaptor so i cannot charge my ipod and i suspect it's my brother that took it but he denies it
either that or my mum took it to america with her without my permission and my brother couldnt find it so he took mine and forgot that it wasn't his and lastly, me being stupid for forgetting to put my name on the adaptor in the first place, 
so now im at a loss for words, i really dk where it has gone, and poor me not even having the energy to find it. 
Plus, my bro spent 50 dollars just on gunz(please its just a game) and me being a very nice sister have to lend him my computer cause he insists that gunz cannot be downloaded on his macbook(when he jolly well knows IT CAN BE DONE,)  & now i am starting to regret promising him in the first place because i miss my computer
My father doesnt want to help me claim it back because who ask me promise my brother (please lor because i was in a good mood just now mah, yi(4) shi(2) de(4) chong(1) dong(4) so i have no reason to deny it
But at the same time i dont want him to waste his $50 in vain.  DDDD:! 
Because no zann's computer=no gunz=no use for the cash he bought= waste of money!
& his o level's are in a months time, yet i am worried for him when he himself doesn't !!!
I HATE BEING A SISTER

I miss my mum because i want a new handphone, and me always being fickle-minded finally had a phone that i wanted(after much consideration between 3 phones) & my dear mum trying to help me in my decision or ruin it, HAD TO SAY , 
"Don't have touch screen not good lah, next time everyone buy touch screen phone you dont come complain to me ah. 3.2 megapixels is not very good, c510 is pretty but if you want a camera phone its not a very good option. c901 is good but after my colleague bought it,  he changed his phone to iphone after 3 months because he said it's hard to use(i think he's not very phone-savvy). Btw, my three options to choose from was c901, c902, c510. Aiyah you want which model your decision lah, but dont regret it ah. Please lor, i cant believe those words she anyhow blabbered within 2 minutes made me have second thoughts. & now i feel like an idiot because after 4 hours of dead serious consideration before i TRULY BELIEVED i had finally made up my mind, in the end, i wasn't getting anywhere
Btw i dont like touch screen, flip and slide phones because its troublesome when you have to open your phone when your hands are oily to anwer a call, and i like pressing on buttons cause you can feel it, whereas a touch screen phone makes you feel like you have been doing nothing at all & it feels wierd. But of course, i do understand that its the latest technology and its cool in a way( in fact, many ways)
howhowhowhowhow!?!?! why cant sony ericsson have nice phones with nice designs and a huge screen that have like 5 megapixel cameras, ok i know c902 fits those descriptions perfectly but aren't there other phones out there that fits to the category?
(btw, my mum kept telling me that satio is nice, and she was like WOAH! 12.something megapixels!!! Apparently, what she doesn't know is that phones with higher megapixels will lag more) but actually i also cannot imagine how good its going to be, and lets not forget the price.

okay forget about all those handphone matters, im growing white hairs at the thought of it. 

I STRONGLY BELIEVE that my complaints & problems surfaced because i have not eaten my dinner. & the shooting sound from my brother's gun in gunz is obviously making me feel kinda annoyed and of course depressed D: 
reflections for today: 
I should never take rice and dinner for granted just because had you drank too much water or ate too much junk food so bloated for the time being. They can NEVER make you full, maybe for that little while, but not for long 

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I NEED TO SLEEP SOON BECAUSE I NEED TO MAKE UP FOR THAT
TIME I COULD HAVE SLEPT TILL 11AM(cause i had to wake up at 8am D:) and trust me having keep myself awake for 5 consecutive hours and to dance without rest and water through 4 hrs is quite a feat. D:

i hate complaining, i really do. Some people just keep pouring their troubles onto me and now it seems i have to pour it out myself, in some way or another.  

yes, to end this miserable post. 
I HATE MICROWAVE FOOD. Rose loves heating food in the microwave for some reason, convenience or whatsoever, but i should really tell her that it causes cancer.
DDDDD:!

life is just.... sad

Inner Being


Zann Wong.

I aspire to be a marine biologist and discover sea creatures. I wish I could fly and arrive at outer space(: I would love to migrate to Japan. I want to stop SPCA from injecting animals to sleep just because no one has adopted them. I want humans to stop killing animals for food.(lets be vegetarian -.-) .__. Lastly, i want to prove that phenomenal creatures still exists and dinosaurs rule the world under the sea.

applause





runaway


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
credits