Saturday 25 July 2009 / 07:36
YAYYYYY! MUM'S BACK!!!
:D hehehehehehe
ok nvm
i forgot what to blog about.
let me think
OH RIGHT!!!!

IRIS LOVELY NG(suppose to be BOLDED but blogger went berserk so not my fault love<3)CAME TO MY HOUSE ON MONDAY! We studied ting xie together hhahaha! Then we ended up talking and eating. Yes, we ate lollipops, maggi mee & watermelons. Did you gain weight iris? I hope you did keke. I told you ALREADY! PEOPLE WITH ME ALWAYS END UP EATING SEEE! Best example is Iris Ng, and Rachel ahhahaha, i ask her almost every week to eat out with me. & Iris got influenced by me and started buying more food during recess ((:! HEHEHEHEHE. I'm so influential! CHEERS!

ohohohohohohohoh, know what! I AM GOING TO TAKE MY BALLET EXAM RESULTS TMRW!!!!!!!SCARYYY!!!! omg, chanel got 61 and amanda was.....unbelievable. :D CONGRATS DEARIE! AND! & hopefully, i'll be able to change my phone tmrw. sigh*

as usual, saturdays are the most tiresome days for me. hmmmmm... evaluating

RESULT

(OH MY GOD blogger is making me so pissed off!!!! WHY CANNOT MAKE EFFECT ONE HUH! NO BOLD NO COLOUR EEEEEEEEEEE DULL)
1. sleep earlier during friday nights
2. blogging only during free days and weekend nights
3. quit ballet next year. ^^


uhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm. let me see
me & my life updates

-i've been watching forensic heroes 2 these days :D
ITS WONDERFUL WORHHORH~
-my memory's failing me, seriously. Somehow, everytime i want to say something, and during that 2 second interval, i forget what i want to say. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THATS A SYMPTOM OF SENILE DEMENTIA?(i know its a long way, but perhaps.....idk?)
- Seraph's dad is super nice. He fetched me home 2 times this week! :D thanks!
- I THEN WENT TO SEVEN ELEVEN WHERE I BOUGHT 2 SUPER ADORABLE MRMEN&LITTLEMISS KEYCHAINS! Look KahBing! I've got your Mr greedy! & Little miss chatterbox(shhhhhhhhhh...)!! I put greedyguy on my phone and the miss pink box on my pencil case. You know when i suspend her in air holding the top of the keychain, the spring was fully extended. SHE'S OBESE! WTHECK!!! ):
-coke slurpee rocks gazillion
-vivian just created her very own blogshop "D kudos!
-I'M INTENDING TO CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN VERY SOON
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

MATILDA IS SO COMING OVER TO MY HOUSE TMRW
YAY NITROME AGAIN~~~~ & more food! HOORAY


okay last but not least to end this post,
just wanna tell everyone that ME, ZANN WONG, IS FINALLY GONNA REPAY ALL YOUR PRESENTS AT ONE GO! I think im buying it this or the next weekend. SO TO ALL DEBTS, SAYONARA!
I DEFINITELY WONT MISS YOU. shit. who likes what colours again?
Inner Being


Zann Wong.

I aspire to be a marine biologist and discover sea creatures. I wish I could fly and arrive at outer space(: I would love to migrate to Japan. I want to stop SPCA from injecting animals to sleep just because no one has adopted them. I want humans to stop killing animals for food.(lets be vegetarian -.-) .__. Lastly, i want to prove that phenomenal creatures still exists and dinosaurs rule the world under the sea.

applause





runaway


archives


credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.
credits